I'm convinced, bp/w, WoW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome to the dark side indeed......
starwars.gif

Congrats.

I switched about 3 years ago and now my old BC is collecting dust in the dive locker, haven't used it even once since I switched.

Took me a year and a half to swap over , my BC is now sold and i wish i would have swapped earlier.

a878bob:
Who would have Thunk it? I've been diving a traditional bc for over 10 years. Now an instructor with LDS. I dive what they sell. Now that Apeks has ss bp/w, so do I. Great fit and finish, Very good instructions. I have been researching bp/w on ScubaBoard for awhile. Great resource! Inflator hose bungee, innertube, how to rig, proper adjustment. It's all here.

After adjusting just right, BAM! Perfect trim, comfortable, much more stable than trad. bc. Thank you Hogs and ScubaBoard!

Are you using the plate and wing with or without an STA? I'm in the same situation with a shop now that Apex makes the stuff.

no STA as of yet, I've had my new rig in the pool multiple times now, pulled, shaked, rolled, very solid so far, I had the same question after researching here on SB. So I put it to the test. The bp slots are spaced wider out on the plate, not just at the center bends and the wing slots match. Can't wait to get it out in the big water.

a878bob:
no STA as of yet, I've had my new rig in the pool multiple times now, pulled, shaked, rolled, very solid so far, I had the same question after researching here on SB. So I put it to the test. The bp slots are spaced wider out on the plate, not just at the center bends and the wing slots match. Can't wait to get it out in the big water.

take care of the wing nut though...those things tend to loosen up...you don't want loosing a wing nut at depth :D

I switched to BP/W .. and they said "Welcome to the dark side"..
Then I saw the light..

I switched to the long hose .. and they said "Welcome to the dark side"..
Then I saw the light...

I don't think it's really dark on this side?? Must be all the HID lights..

mmmmmmm...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom