http://www.diveheart.org/

I'm Gonna Try a Live Cam For This

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
This may or may not work, but I'm game to try it. I do not know what the Internet possibilities will be, but it wouldn't take much if you wanta tune in. As this first time effort develops, I'll try to post updates here on plans, and short notices on the cam site. Those interested can open Yahoo messenger on their computers, and when I do sign on, you should see a pop-up - allowing you to tune in without having to ask permission. This will be totally life and open - view from my balcony maybe, activities as we launch the first day, whatever we can do - most certainly focused on Matt and his heroic achievements.

1: If you don't have Yahoo Messenger or have not updated it lately - Go here to set that up.
>> Nope, Windows messenger will not work; one can IM between the two with the latest updates, but not cam.
>> Nope, I probably will not be taking IM messages there. I'm setting this up just for Nov 11 or 12-14, and I'm not going to be on it much before then, so this needs to be set up in advance. I will block incoming IMs if needed.

2: Add SBs.DandyDon to your Contacts ASAP. I will log on and approve every now and then before the 11th. Please do copy & paste that. If you mistype, you may miss.

3: Starting the 11th or 12th, I'll log on and cam on whenever I can. You should see me come on if you have Yahoo Messenger running, and you should see View My Web Cam or an advisement by name when applicable. If the cam is running, just click it. It should not require any approval, but just go thru.

Lights Camera Action...! :crafty:

Please post comments, questions, suggestions here now - I'd like to get this ironed out and ready for open announcement soon.

thanks! :)

Okay, we'l write this off, I guess - as one of my many ideas that seemed good at the time...? :confused:

No comments or takers after 3 days. Never mind

Back
Top Bottom