image size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@HowardE
Well, OK, it's less obscure than I described above. I missed that, small white text on a light blue background at page bottom, but it's there.
I know it can be frustrating to listen to complaints when you think it's covered, but finding Help ought to be easy, not a treasure hunt.
I'd still suggest there ought to be a link on the "FAQ and HELP" page.
Thanks for listening.

there is no
Code:
[image]

The correct bb code usage is
Code:
[image=200]scubaboard.com/community/attachments/sblogo200-png.394177[/image]

See post 15, this was not working for me, but I've figured it out from your example here, without understanding it. In your post #9, you cautioned about trimming the http://, but your example used the www.

Code:
 [image=100]www.scubaboard.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/sblogo.png[/image]
results in the text string:
[image=100]www.scubaboard.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/sblogo.png[/image]

However
Code:
 [image=100]scubaboard.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/sblogo.png[/image]
results in the desired scaled image:
[image=100]scubaboard.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/sblogo.png[/image]

I have checked that www.scubaboard.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/sblogo.png exists,
just opening another tab and pasting that in the address bar displays the logo image.
I'll leave it to you as to whether it's the code, or the documentation on the BB help page, that needs improvement.

Some more about post #9, see my comment in the last paragraph of post #15. Maybe related to the www thing. I see that (in your post #9) as a missing image. By implication, you do not?
I'm using Firefox 51.0.1 on MacOS 10.12.3.

Honestly... people shouldn't hotlink images anyway. it causes "mixed content" errors and insecure pages. Images should be downloaded and then saved on the site as attachments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom