Images from La Bufadora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Divebuddysean, scottfiji, pnl, and tyler along with spouses all made the short 2 hour drive to La Bufadora on the Baja Penninsula for a weekend of relaxation and maybe even a little diving. Here are my pictures from La Bufadora. We all had a great time.

Terry

La Bufadora Image Gallery

Thanks, Divinman, for a cool tour! Beautiful series of that sculptured tree against the sea and coastline; great backlit purple flower; neat nudibranchs (your specialty); riveting black spider/bug thingy (!!); Awesome series of crabs up in the kelp!!
Glad to hear you all had a great time...
Claudette

Cool stuff, Terry. I've often seen sheepcrab on the bottom, but haven't yet come across them climbing around in the kelp like that.

Great shots Terry!! I loved the Sunstar and kelp/crab shots. Glad you guys had a great time and came back safe. Hopefully I can fo the next La Buf trip. :eyebrow:

John

Frank O:
Cool stuff, Terry. I've often seen sheepcrab on the bottom, but haven't yet come across them climbing around in the kelp like that.

He was way up in the canopy. I would guess 70 ft from the bottom.

Terry

kelphelper:
I can't get over how many blue ringed top snails you found. I love those tiny little guys! The metallic rings look so elegant underwater.

They were everywhere!!! I was happy!

Terry

I'm so jealous of you guys..........to think I could still be there.

Great shots Terry! Looks like you all had a great time.

Do they give you any problem trying to cross the border with your tanks?

Is there a place to get fills when you are down there?

Christian

Back
Top Bottom