Images from La Bufadora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots Terry! I loved the crabs and the sunset... How was the diving down there, anyway? Give us a trip report :wink: !!

jennifer

sapphire:
Great shots Terry! I loved the crabs and the sunset... How was the diving down there, anyway? Give us a trip report :wink: !!

jennifer

You know where that report is..........

ShakaZulu:
You know where that report is..........

You are right... I will go look :10:

headhunter:
Great shots Terry! Looks like you all had a great time.

Do they give you any problem trying to cross the border with your tanks?

Is there a place to get fills when you are down there?

Christian

WE had a fabulous time!!!! Those who were suppose to go and didn't....you really missed out and we really missed having you along. Surface conditions were a bit hairy but under water it was amazing. Every inch was covered with growth.

No problems at all crossing the border, minus the 1.5 hours it took to GET across the border. I had 10 tanks in the truck but they didnt stop me.

Dale runs the only dive shop there and can fill to 3300. There is a chamber at Punta Banda operated by the local urchin fishery. You really should make the trip. It's only about 2 hours south of the border. Heck, you could feasibly do it as a day trip.

Terry

Purple Hydracoral
LaBufadora030505_72.sized.jpg

Doriopsilla Spaldingi Nudibranch
LaBufadora030505_3.sized.jpg

Massive Sun Stars
LaBufadora030505_27.sized.jpg

All this and more. Please join us next time.

Terry

Is this the same place that has the blow hole? In Ensenada?

CALI68:
Is this the same place that has the blow hole? In Ensenada?

Indeed it is............

ShakaZulu:
Indeed it is............

Damn! A few months ago I had to go on this lame 3 day cruise with the in-laws and one of the stops was Ensenada. When we got there we heard about this blow hole (we never knew of it before) so we got a ride in this old smelly hunk 'o junk bus. When we got there I was like, "Damn this looks it could be great diving" Figures!

The blow hole was cool but the whole time I was looking at the wall along the edge thinking, "Man I wanna dive that"

Oh well! Next time. Great pictures by the way!

it was a great trip and i didnt even get to dive! half the fun was negotiating the rocks as we went in and out of the cove, it was a miracle we didnt hit any.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom