IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a problem, man. That was and still is a bad situation. Glad you made it through it.
John,

A special thanx to you for the special consideration,concerning Ike.I just got power back this a.m. and sent you a pm,

Rick

A little bit of bad news on the t-shirts. First, the printing company is slammed with orders. Apparently, the running season is in full swing here in Austin and the race sponsors are whining about their event t-shirts. Anyway, I cut them some slack and said we could wait a week or two longer for the t-shirts. Sorry if anyone was planning on wearing theirs to a special event I was just trying to help them out since we aren't under the same kind of time crunch as most of their other clients.

The other bit of bad news is that they weren't able to get the exact shade of green I wanted for the t-shirts. The rep promises me it's close though. I trust her as she's a graphics designer and good with color...me, not so much.

Hang in there. They'll be done soon enough. You can bet I'll let everyone know when they're ready too. :)

K-Valve,

Don't worry about it bro, I'm sure they will be worth the wait. Besides when your flexable with the printers they will remember you when you want to do another shirt... there will be another one down the road ... right? :eyebrow:

K-Valve,

Don't worry about it bro, I'm sure they will be worth the wait. Besides when your flexable with the printers they will remember you when you want to do another shirt... there will be another one down the road ... right? :eyebrow:
Oh, sure. In fact I met a graphics designer yesterday who said she might be willing to help us out next time. That could be pretty cool.:cool2:

no problems here with waiting a little longer, thanx for all your hard work

Since there was a delay on the shirts, is it too late to get in on the order. I'd like a couple if you could add them in.

Since there was a delay on the shirts, is it too late to get in on the order. I'd like a couple if you could add them in.
No, but I ordered some extras. PM me later this week with your size and I'll let you know for sure.

Good news on the t-shirts! They have finally cleared up their backlog at the printer's. I am previewing the final design on Thursday morning. I'm hoping they'll get them printed Thursday and I'll be able to pick them up Friday. :D

That is good news! Can't wait to sport the new shirts.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom