IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good news on the t-shirts! They have finally cleared up their backlog at the printer's. I am previewing the final design on Thursday morning. I'm hoping they'll get them printed Thursday and I'll be able to pick them up Friday. :D

and we can wear them saturday :D
thanx for the update

and we can wear them saturday :D
thanx for the update

Man, I hope so! It has been a long process this go 'round! As soon as I have them in hand I'll let ya'll know. If you want to stop by my place (near MoPac and 45th) and pick yours up on Friday or Saturday send me a PM and I'll be happy to hand yours off to you. :D

Hey K', give me a shout out as to when you're ready to stuff and ship and I'll bring by some IPA's and join the packing party :wink: :D I've got work cleared from weekends, and they owe me some weekday comp time as well, which I have determined should be used in as diving related a way as possible.

Hey K', give me a shout out as to when you're ready to stuff and ship and I'll bring by some IPA's and join the packing party :wink: :D I've got work cleared from weekends, and they owe me some weekday comp time as well, which I have determined should be used in as diving related a way as possible.
Thanks! I'll probably do it this weekend. PM me your cell number and I'll give you a shout when I figure out the specifics.

K-valve, if you don't mind, I get back in town on town on the 2nd and I'll catch up with you around then.

Good news on the t-shirts! They have finally cleared up their backlog at the printer's. I am previewing the final design on Thursday morning. I'm hoping they'll get them printed Thursday and I'll be able to pick them up Friday. :D

Are they the same ones we got in July? I LOVED ours. Everyone does. You have big fans in the Middle East. Any more designs coming? We are in.

Thanks,
Dee

Are they the same ones we got in July? I LOVED ours. Everyone does. You have big fans in the Middle East. Any more designs coming? We are in.

Thanks,
Dee

Hey Dee, these are a new design, created by K-valve with input from other fellow swampers and SB'ers.

You can see what you missed out on this round in this thread.

Word on the board is that he may have a couple of extras, so if you're really lucky he might have one in your desired size and color(lots more color choices this go round). Or he may do a second order (or maybe not) depending on further interest and how much time he has (this is an unpaid volunteer effort on his part for the benefit of other swampers and wanna-be swampers and sometimes real life gets in way).

Thanks again to John for all his efforts on allowing us DIMWITs to proudly sport our DIMWIT Swamper colors!

Big THANKS out to John for this effort

Here's the sample shirt. They just emailed this to me this morning. I should have the shirts in hand tomorrow. :D

Attachments

• DSCN3678.jpg
    DSCN3678.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN3681.jpg
    DSCN3681.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 74
Here's the sample shirt. They just emailed this to me this morning. I should have the shirts in hand tomorrow. :D

Man! I hate that I somehow missed out on this. I LOVE my other one. Sooooo, if you end up with a XL and a couple larges in either or both colors, I'll take 'em off you. Just let me know, and I'll paypal it right over. My hubby is from Longview and loves any chance to wear home colors here... Me too.

Back
Top Bottom