In Bali and need charger for Canon G15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karen Dancheck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So we arrived at Villa Markisa in Tulamben late last night. My husbands Canon G15 charger (CB-2LC) seems to be fried! We are here til the 26th then headed to Wakatobi for a week. Any ideas on getting a charger? Amazon isn’t gonna work! 😂

Can't you charge via USB direct to camera? Most cameras now can.

So we arrived at Villa Markisa in Tulamben late last night. My husbands Canon G15 charger (CB-2LC) seems to be fried! We are here til the 26th then headed to Wakatobi for a week. Any ideas on getting a charger? Amazon isn’t gonna work! 😂
There are universal chargers, but you may have to travel to Denpasar to find one. Time for a bunch of phone calls, you might get lucky and find one in Ubud

Couple camera stores in Denpasar that you might get lucky with check on google maps and whatsapp them. If not Tokopedia or shopee is you best bet. Usually you can pay for faster shipping.

Just did a quick Tokopedia search and looks like there are lots
1676957164655.jpeg

Actually I just put a location filter on and it looks like there are a couple sellers in Denpasar that have them. The screen shot below is seller "itcenten" that is actually online as I am sharing this. You can contact the seller the Tokopeida messenger and organize a way to get it. If you really want it ASAP you can probably organize a driver to bring it to you for about 300-400K.

1676957571729.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom