In defense of the King ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
King - Thanks for explaining what happened just to satisfy everyones curiosity. But it was not necessary to defend anyone. I have always found posts by you and the other moderators to be well informed and well thought out. Disagreements with philosophys have always been handled politely and diplomatically. You all put a lot of effort into what you do here.

Those of us that do more reading than writing may not say it often enough, but we appreciate what you do for us. The information on this site could make one of those "priceless" commercials. The friends I have made, the knowledge I have gained, and the professionalism and attitude of the members is why I moved to this board. Do what you need to do to keep it that way. I for one will trust you.

Tom

A satisfied member

nt

I'd like to thank everyone here who has demonstrated an incredible amount of support through, the board, e-mail, ICQ and the phone. Not that I require any further proof, but it does prove just how special this place and all of you really are. Tom said it well, these moments are truely priceless.

Just wanted to add my appreciation. I think we all realize the value of the resource here and don't want to do anything that would diminish it. You have my support!

Here, Here! I agree totally!
Case

Check King Neptune's last response here and you'll get an idea of what happened. I missed it too, but I think it was appropiate for the King to remove the fiasco from the boards cause I think it's safe to say nobody wants this board to go the way others have gone. I'm positive that the strong, prompt, and involved leadership we have here will prevent that from happening.

Good job guys!

To all,
From one who, (let's say strays from time to time), I can appreciate everything KN and the others have done to keep this board safe and secure and to promote the professional attitude that it has.

I do now and hearafter stand by them and any decisions that they have and will make in order to keep this board on tops.

Thanks for keeping me in line.

Your lowly serf

Don

Discalimer: I am not in any way shape or form compensated for my opinions or views on this or any other subject on this board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom