In defense of the King ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my gear on here at the ole key board for all the tears! You's guys are da bestest!!

Ma(Don)a can I pleaze borrow the Leo Skin suit seein how you all got it packed away! I am all set up for an ice dive in the kiddy pool tonite, got my gaz axe an the 6' auger, should do as the pool is only 3ffw. Safety line is out (dog is suited up as well,ready for any unfortunate event) we be ready....just need the suit!!

In all seriousness King, and Mods, keep up the great work! A moderators job is never done.

Hidi Ho!

Hello all,

As I had mentioned before, I don't get to contribute much but a day doesn't go by that I don't read or print out and later read pages and pages of everything here.

It's interesting and extremely educational to go back to the early days of this board and watch it grow larger, closer, and stronger together while growing further away from the garbage and nightmares that can be experienced elsewhere on other forums.

I also find it interesting that those involved with running all these sites are very firm in their positions, no matter how much they bend... hehe, no that wasn't a typo, I am refering to the way, that I have witnessed, while reading all these post, that they take every percaution to not just force things "their way" nor let things just run wild. They actually take all of our input and make sure everyting is enjoyable for as many as possible.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to thank all of you here. I've learned more from all of the members and moderators in each week of reading than I ever did during any instruction or training. The class and style that most of you display is so refreshing. Anymore, it seems, this is a very rare find.

It's amazing, but it seem's as if I have finially found a true virtual family.

As the "Mask" said..."You love me! You really Love Me!"
Hehehehe.(I would like to thank the Academy...)
Cheers Hoping for an Oscar Ears,
The Gasman.

Back
Top Bottom