Inexpensive good breather for warm water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lemonade

Reaction score
A friend of mine is reg shopping for his girlfriend. He does not feel like he should pay the $$$ for the usual suspects (Apeks...) since this set will only be used for leisurely warm water diving.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Depends on what your or his definition of "inexpensive" is.
I paid $199 for my AL Titan LX. Can't beat that price for such a nice piece of gear IMO.

You said warm water. Does this include deep diving of 100'+? My wife and I have been below 130' on numberous occasions and neither have experienced a change in air delivery. Love em' and won't change until I buy my Legend LX.

Up to $200 mail order for the two stages.

I would have to agree it would be hard to find a better deal on a new reg than the Aqualung Titan LX. Great breather and it received high reviews by everyone who tested it.

Otherwise shop ebay and look for what you enjoy now. Just takes longer to really find the deal!

Hallmac

The Sherwood Brut is another great choice. Inexpensive and very reliable. I have heard good things about the Oceanic Alpha 7, but have no personal experience with it.
:snorkel:ScubaRon

Go SP MK2+ R190.

He got her MK16/R380...
I guess he was prepared to spend a little more than I thought..

Any good?

:snorkel:ScubaRon

Back
Top Bottom