Inflator style Alt Air...do you love yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea I liked it for hunting also, I had my choice of dumping out of either hand, sometimes a huge ling or cabby will make thing difficult till they are on a stringer, if not a kill shot.

Happy Diving

BTW, I use the BC shoulder dump a lot more than I use the BC hose for getting air out of the BC AirII or not.

I've been diving Scubapro BC's ever since I was certified and I don't think I have ever used the "lift the hose above your head" method for getting out air. I always use the right should dump. It really can't get any easier than that method.

I use my butt dump almost exclusively, even on my jacket BC with a jet-dump on the inflator.

I've been diving Scubapro BC's ever since I was certified and I don't think I have ever used the "lift the hose above your head" method for getting out air. I always use the right should dump. It really can't get any easier than that method.

That's pretty much what I do. I either use the right shoulder dump or the "butt" dump depending on my attitude in the water.

I got the std inflator/deflator hose that attaches to my left shoulder and can't figure out how i would adjust my boyancy while sucking on that thing while someone was using my primary. Maybe I am missing something here.

Back
Top Bottom