Inner Tube For Tank Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love it, but something about it feels wrong. Have you ever had it snag or tangle on stuff?
It would seem if you kept them lined up with your snaps that they would be all good. Not sure how easy or difficult that would be.
Erik

I think that the concern is with anything that won't slide through a 'V'.
Maybe it’s late, maybe it will be obvious once it’s explained, or maybe I just don’t understand, but please explain what you mean ’cause I don’t understand.

I ended up getting these:
Roadpro® RP7BAND 7" Rubber Bands With Uv & Ozone Resistant Coating 5-pack
https://www.amazon.com/Roadpro-Rubber-Resistant-Coating-5-pack/dp/B00O1DLF8I

Thanks to the guys that posted those. I got a set of 7 in the mail today, and they physically rock. I've put them on an AL40, AL80, and Steel 85s (So 5.25 to 7.25") and they will work great. The only question is how well they will handle saltwater, tannic water, etc. Finally, the bright orange color will make it easy to identify tanks as my own.

I ended up getting these:
Roadpro® RP7BAND 7" Rubber Bands With Uv & Ozone Resistant Coating 5-pack
https://www.amazon.com/Roadpro-Rubber-Resistant-Coating-5-pack/dp/B00O1DLF8I

Thanks to the guys that posted those. I got a set of 7 in the mail today, and they physically rock. I've put them on an AL40, AL80, and Steel 85s (So 5.25 to 7.25") and they will work great. The only question is how well they will handle saltwater, tannic water, etc. Finally, the bright orange color will make it easy to identify tanks as my own.

What are your plans to be able to pull them out to re stow a hose with gloves on? Just curious.

I restored a family Honda CT70 and found by accident the 4x10 HD tubes work perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom