¿ Insight on Delta Airlines return to Cozumel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you worried about testing positive? Because the return test is cheap, easy, and quick.

Just one nostril at international hospital! o_O

Looks like Southwest will continue its daily flight to Cozumel except in Sept and Oct when it will be one on the weekends only.

That's true, but those are flexible orders for possible deliveries over several years. Estimates are at 40 for 2022, 138 for 2023, but they're optimistic.
Yes, but their optimism is telling. It indicates that barring another descent into pandemic there will be more supply in the air travel market from them and the other carriers will have to follow suit.

Just one nostril at international hospital! o_O
But seriously, even the brain swab test isn't really all that bad. I had it and survived with only a little momentary discomfort.

But seriously, even the brain swab test isn't really all that bad. I had it and survived with only a little momentary discomfort.

Yea, that's true. It was just sort of an annoying tickle for me. A lot of it is how you approach the test right? My friend was prepared for it to suck and guess what? It sucked....

To spend time in Coz, I would let them stick that up my nose everyday I was there.

And International Hospital was CHEAPER and one nostril. ALSO I think you get schedule a collection from International at the pharmacy in Fonatur, so you can pop off the dive boat and get your test. That's convenient.

Yea, that's true. It was just sort of an annoying tickle for me. A lot of it is how you approach the test right? My friend was prepared for it to suck and guess what? It sucked....

To spend time in Coz, I would let them stick that up my nose everyday I was there.

And International Hospital was CHEAPER and one nostril. ALSO I think you get schedule a collection from International at the pharmacy in Fonatur, so you can pop off the dive boat and get your test. That's convenient.

The brain swab was one nostril. It's a good thing because I might have had a little trouble sitting still for the second nose hole. :D

The brain swab was one nostril. It's a good thing because I might have had a little trouble sitting still for the second nose hole. :D

CostaMed was a double nostril.....

Are you worried about testing positive? Because the return test is cheap, easy, and quick.

Getting a false positive would be a problem. I've been tested twice, and hated it both times. I really don't want to go through it again.

I came here to see if there was an update on Delta and all I see is Snot chat :wink:

I came here to see if there was an update on Delta and all I see is Snot chat :wink:

Some people pay a lot of money for snot chat.

Getting a false positive would be a problem. I've been tested twice, and hated it both times. I really don't want to go through it again.

Oh, you big baby! j/k But if it's too much pain for the pleasure of diving, so be it. If I tested positive, I would immediately get another test.

Back
Top Bottom