Instances of cutting off or getting equipment cut off???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyramid65

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm curious to know how many out there that use this forum and dive side mount have either had to cut off a piece of someones equipment or had a piece cut off them, I'm not looking for opinions on whether equipment should or shouldn't be set up to be cut off but actual instances.

I don't see how cutting gear relates to sidemount. Mind explaining?

Can't comment on having to cut off/having had things cut off...

But during my usual brief I just say if the defecation hits the oscillation, then chop my harness off me (Diamond). Takes about £10 max to make a new one and half an hour.

Can't comment on having to cut off/having had things cut off...

But during my usual brief I just say if the defecation hits the oscillation, then chop my harness off me (Diamond). Takes about £10 max to make a new one and half an hour.

As an engineer, I feel obliged to comment.
I believe the correct technical reference is: "if the defecate hits the rotary oscillator" then..........
But I'm sure we all get the jest.
Mike D

You mean't the gist, right, of the jest?

Gist is the correct grammar, but I used jest, (utterance intended to be taken as humor) on purpose.

Mike D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom