Introducing a Guest Moderator for this Forum: Jill Heinerth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Greetings everyone!

It is with a great amount of joy that I announce Jill Heinerth, aka "RebreatherPro" here on ScubaBoard, as our guest moderator for this forum. Jill is uniquely positioned in our industry to fairly moderate this place as she uses almost ALL of the rebreathers out there and yet she does not sell any of them! She is an extraordinary instructor for many of these units, an innovator and a modern day explorer. Please join me in welcoming her to the ScubaBoard Staff.

And WELCOME!!!, indeed . . . !!!

Absolutely fabulous that you're here . . .

the K

cool, although i don't post in this section much i am seriously interested in them and I def know who Jill is, looking forward to hearing her thoughts...

Thanks so much for the nice introduction. I hope to stimulate conversation and creative thinking within the community. Rebreather diving is still truly in its infancy and I welcome all questions and ideas... at every level. I'll generate some thoughtful threads and even perhaps a little controversy, but I hope everyone feels free to share their thoughts too and please contact me here or at RebreatherPro.
- Jill Heinerth

Thanks so much for the nice introduction...
Welcome aboard, Jill.
Glad you're here, looking forward to your contributions :)
Rick

Wow..this is great news!!!!
Jill congrats and as a newbe in CCRs i'm looking forward for all tips woman to women
:D

Welcome Jill! I've enjoyed reading through your site and am looking forward to your input.

george

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom