Introducing a Guest Moderator for this Forum: Jill Heinerth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard Jill. I look forward to your imput.
I must admit that I am a little anxious about my cave class with you though. Any tips for gear configuration beforehand?

Welcome aboard Jill. I look forward to chatting with you on the boards

Welcome aboard Jill! I'm looking forward to seeing a more active Reabreather Forum here on Scubaboard, and I'm sure your contribution will help make that a reality.

Adrian

Terrific addition! Jill, I know Pete has been trying to lure you on board for quite some time now. I'm so glad you finally agreed!

Hey Don,
Thanks for sending your plate up to the rebreather function today with Lee. It was a great group and lots of people were tire kicking tires and learning new things. I shot some video of the presentations and will get that up on the blog in the next couple of weeks.
In terms of equipment prep for class, getting your bottles streamlined is one of the most important steps. We'll look at specifics once you are here, but I certainly believe in "discovery learning." I always tell people that I hope they make lots of mistakes, because your class is a really safe place to make them and gain some great experience in the process.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Jill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom