Introducing the Game Changer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am watching and waiting. I dove 62o water with Xerotherm base and Arctics over, and am still chilly.

Seriously, if you were to loan TSandM a demo set, and she says they are warm, I will buy a set immediately!!!

Anyone see a potential issue with the inner undergarment zipper being in line with the drysuit zipper?

Are you thinking it would bunch up?

It wouldn't on mine, but I could see it would be a problem for those who are closer to the next size.

I see a problem with the 'under' undergarment bunching, and being a problem getting the calves in the legs of the Fusion.

The test divers (myself included) report no issues with zippers. It's actually quite convenient if you dive a Fusion for ease doffing and donning.

The Thermal Fusion has virtually identical Thermal value as the MK3 but in package that weights 1.14kg vs. 2.38kg for the same sized MK3. When i first dived it over a year ago I gave my MK3 away the same day. I could rave about it all day but all you have to do is dive one or talk to someone who has. It is that good.

Are you thinking it would bunch up?

It wouldn't on mine, but I could see it would be a problem for those who are closer to the next size.

I see a problem with the 'under' undergarment bunching, and being a problem getting the calves in the legs of the Fusion.

No, I was thinking of the two being stacked against each other might rub or catch, or just be "felt" under the straps of your buoyancy device.

Were you able to shed any significant amount of weight, in comparison with the MK3?

Were you able to shed any significant amount of weight, in comparison with the MK3?

The Thermal Fusion has virtually identical Thermal value as the MK3 but in package that weights 1.14kg vs. 2.38kg for the same sized MK3. When i first dived it over a year ago I gave my MK3 away the same day. I could rave about it all day but all you have to do is dive one or talk to someone who has. It is that good.

Is this what you were asking?

Last edited:
TSandM is asking about how much lead the average diver can lose in comparison to the MK3. This is actually quite significant and the average test diver dropped between 5 and 8lbs. I personally dropped 8lbs from perfect buoyancy in the MK3. No one was under 5lbs. So there is a huge difference in buoyancy properties.

Back
Top Bottom