Introducing the Game Changer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You definitely have to don the suit in much the same manner as the Fusion. It does get easier after a few times, trust me.

Hi, could you explain haow to correctly don this undergarment to a TLS 350 owner?

I tried it in a dive shop but it was a nightmare adjusting the inner layer inside the outer layer. So what is the donning procedure?

Thank you in advance

Hi, could you explain haow to correctly don this undergarment to a TLS 350 owner?

I tried it in a dive shop but it was a nightmare adjusting the inner layer inside the outer layer. So what is the donning procedure?

Thank you in advance

H there,

The Thermal Fusion uses a patented dual layer Thermal Core to provide outstanding stretch and mobility.

However, there certainly is a correct donning procedure as you have discovered :wink:

Try watching this video: Donning the Fusion Drysuit - YouTube

It explains how to don the Fusion Drysuit which has a similar construction. Basically you need to invert the unit, roll it the the waist and then pull the outer skin up. After that, no problems!

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Justin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom