Introducing the Liquivision Xen & Xeo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI: looks like preorder Xen's are shipping today.

Indeed!! Yesterday was a very exciting time for us. Champagne-in-hand, we shipped the first 60% or so of the first orders. Today we're shipping the rest.

We extended the beta-test period a bit as we were getting invaluable suggestions and testing from our beta-team. I assure you, it was worth the wait.

I look forward to hearing the response from our customers.

-Doug
Liquivision Marketing & Sales Manager

The battery situation is a bit up in the air at this moment it would seem. It is a big concern for a buyer. I really hope Liquivision puts some priority getting the batteries in, there isn't much point buying a Xen or a Xeo if batteries are such a hassle to obtain.

We stock a huge quantity of the appropriate batteries, and all our dealers do as well. So you should not have to go farther than your dealer to get a battery.

We have now shipped out the first backlog of Xen orders & pre-orders. If you want to get in on the next production run you should order soon because it is almost sold out already.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Does the PC Interface option brings a program to where download/display/print the dive log information captured by the Xeo?

I'm currently a Suunto user and I use Suunto Dive Manager software for that purpose.
Thanks, Saul

Mine came today, it's beautiful! Full Cave class next month in the cenotes with Protec will be its first trip--I'm psyched!

Thanks. Xeo should be on time too - we're shooting for the end of March.

-Doug
Liquivision Products

Doug,

That is magic to my ears, since this diver has a birthday at the end of March, 24th is my day to celebrate... Will be super nice if the Xeo comes to me on the tail end of March...

I can hardly wait, in the meantime I have been diving my friends old VT3 computer in gauge mode... Oh how that is painful on the eyes... :shakehead: It's my poor eyes, they just are screaming to use the cones instead of the rods... Something the Xeo is going to take care of... :D

MG

How are those Xeo's coming?
Did a dive in Madison Blue with the Xen and i just can't wait for the Xeo, no more illuminating my computer, my computer will instead illuminate me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom