Introducing the new AIRBUDDY!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That reminds me of a buddy that was diving in a lake with a flag. All of the sudden he's getting pulled to the surface. Once he reaches the surface, some guy on a jetski is yelling at him to let go of what he just found.

I hope he had some choice words for the guy trying to take off with his flag. That's insane.

"It was created to eliminate all the hassle, time and expense that comes along with preparing for SCUBA diving"

Whew...cause seriously, who has time to spare to learn to dive?

I wonder how much she's getting through that surgical tube. Add hypoxia to the mix?

Does anyone know if PVC surgical tubing is rated to to 2.2 atm? It'd have to be, at 12m down.

Edit: looks like oxygen tubing is.

Last edited:
I wonder how much she's getting through that surgical tube. Add hypoxia to the mix?
That's industrial coiled air hose. Probably bigger ID than a normal air hose.

Yeah, looks like it should be doable: regular LP hose isn't that much thicker, and you only really need like 50 PSI. To pop a lung.

Kind of like an electric car. Most don't drive those, at least not yet. What happens if you use this AirBuddy and go too deep?

Back
Top Bottom