Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Dave

Comments: I love diving but am not doing nearly enough of it. I need to fix that problem! I want and need more dive buddies in the area!

Name: John

Comments: I love diving, I do most of my diving in the gulf (in the summer time, I'm a WWW {warm weather wimp} :wink: ), but do love to go to the keys and palm Beach area. I like to spearfish and I like photography, although not so good at either. I will dive with almost anyone, or all alone.

Name: Scoobahdood/Larry

Comments:I love diving! I've been diving since '94. I'm a NAUI Master Scuba Diver and will be working on becoming a Dive Master this summer. I'm a volunteer diver for the Florida Aquarium. I haven't been diving since May 22, '07 due to a perforated eardrum from a punch to my ear from a p.o.s. that I know. I hope to get cleared to go diving again from my ENT next month. I plan on going to Cayman Brac at the end of May, if all goes well with my ear. Here's to HOPE!!!

Name: Frogman_5 / Rich

Comments: I love wreck diving and bug hunting, but also like reefs and ledges. Just not fond of holes in the ground. Did I mention I have a boat? :D

Name: John

Comments: Recently moved to Florida and enjoying the weather, tropical plants and wildlife here. I've been mostly out of diving for the last year but eager to get back into it now that there are so many opportunities right at my doorstep. My current plan is to upgrade some of my gear and generally streamline the gear that I already have. Padi Adv. & IANTD Nitrox.

Name: InkDiver/Don

Comments: I've been certified since the beginning of Nov 07. So I'm pretty new. In the past 11 weeks, I've done 40 dives. I'm hooked!! I try to dive every weekend. Only one of my local friends dives, and he is only free once a month, so I'd love to meet some people to dive with. I'm AOW, Cavern and Wreck certified. Love Paradise Springs, Manatee Springs, Blue Grotto, Devil's Den. Would love to try some of the other springs and caverns with people who know their way around. Just got back from a long weekend in Key Largo and am hooked on the wrecks! Just amazing. My goal for 08 is to pursue my Cave certs.

Name: Ben

Comments: I am new Rescue Diver that loves the water. I don't care if it is an above ground backyard pool I will gear up. I am trying to dive 3 weekends out of the month and there are two many dive sites I have not hit. So if you want to go diving just let me know - I'll walk right out the door with my gear over my shoulder. I do have a boat but it is a P.O.S right now - engine needs work. So if you want a buddy let me know - I will dive with anyone as long as your certified and you're a good buddy.

Name: Junior2725/Michelle

Location: Sarasota although we are moving back to Brandon in April

I just go back into diving this past October. In October I got my advanced cert and am working on getting my rescue cert right now. I just got back from Cozumel and loved it. I am now hooked on diving again. I'm hoping in the near future to become a divemaster. I have a trip planned in August to go to Canada for a wreck diving specialty. I am in the process of getting a drysuit right now. I work full time and go to school although this semester I am only taking online classes, so I am available to dive mostly during the week. Looking for some buddies to dive with.

Name: AFKDiver/Aaron

I've been certified for 10 years and manage at Divers Supply on Gunn Hwy. I am Rescue certified and now working on my Divemaster. I mostly go spearfishing, but enjoy diving anywhere. I moved to Tampa 2 years ago from Georgia and love it down here... I actually get to go diving. I would love to have more dive buddies, and have everyother Sunday and 1 day of choice usually to go. I do have a good hookup on a boat as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom