Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to go but I don't know a soul who is going :)

One word of advice, stay away from the Floridians in the group! :D

OK I think you guys have convinced me to sign up. Is there anyone that needs a roommate? I don't bite...hard anyway! :)

That's great Tracy just Call Al at Bay adventure and reserve a room. Post in our singles looking for roommates thread. That way everyone will see you are looking to share a room.

Tracy don't worry, I don't know most of folks either; but I am looking forward to meeting some of them. But with that said, I sprang for the single room upgrade, it was not much more, and I don't have to worry about some stranger that will get on my nerve.

Also I have already sprang for my air fare from Austin to Coz on Continental for $1,200. Yes, I went for first class

Has anyone found airfare that is cheaper than $600?

Has anyone found airfare that is cheaper than $600?

Tracy, I will be flying from Tampa also and airfare was 560.00 earlier this week. I believe it will drop to near the cost last year which was 475.00 I think. So be patient is the advise I am telling everyone.
I don't have a crystal ball but know what I paid last year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom