Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to go but I don't know a soul who is going :)
Hi Tracy! I'm one of the ScubaBoard Hosts and organizers for the event and would be happy to help answer any questions you might have. Feel free to PM me.
This is a perfect trip for singles. It's a wonderful way for you to meet new people in a safe setting while traveling outside the country. Also this thread for the event is a great place to post and get to know some of the others that are going. At this point we already has several single ladies joining us so you won't be the only one. I also noticed that you might be into cave diving and we do have a group excursion available for the cenotes if you're interested. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...432-whaleshark-cenotes-excursion-details.html

There were lots of people who traveled solo last year. If you decide to go you likely won't be lonely very long. The people are very friendly and by the end of the week you will likely have a whole bunch of new friends. :)

Yes, we had quite a few who didn't know anyone and everyone had a blast.

So, after this trip you can't say that next year. :thumb:
This is our first trip, but because of attending the Fall Mega-Dive @ Ginnie Springs we did get to meet some great folks who are going to Coz.
Sitting at home alone = sitting at home alone.

Come on, sign up. :D

Edit: If you want to meet a few of us ahead of time, attend the Spring Fool's Mega-Dive
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...rida/406171-spring-fools-megadive-2012-a.html

That a great idea! Come join us for Megadive and I'll remember to invite you for any other local events.

I'd like to go but I don't know a soul who is going :)

Dear TracyN,

This will be the most fabulous week of your life. There will be young divers, old divers, skinny divers, and 'plus size' divers, joined together by our desire to have a week of fun under the water!

Everyone was so friendly: sharing advice on gear, photos, photo editing, booze, you name it it was discussed. You will not spend one minute alone unless it is by choice. I've never felt so welcome on a group scuba trip before. Just pull up a chair and join a table; you are welcome to join ours!

Dear TracyN,

This will be the most fabulous week of your life. There will be young divers, old divers, skinny divers, and 'plus size' divers, joined together by our desire to have a week of fun under the water!

Everyone was so friendly: sharing advice on gear, photos, photo editing, booze, you name it it was discussed. You will not spend one minute alone unless it is by choice. I've never felt so welcome on a group scuba trip before. Just pull up a chair and join a table; you are welcome to join ours!

:happywave: Me too, me too, ... please.

A LOOK BACK
For those who may have missed it

Gotta love the fun! That's one of my favorites!

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Insta-Gator, you are welcome too! The more the merrier is my motto for The Invasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I come sit at your table too darling? :blinking:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom