Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I booked my airfare last week (whoops forgot to post when I did it LOL) but anyway, there was a QUICK DIP in prices so I jumped on it and got my order in! If you're waiting on airfare, just sign up for alerts via Kayak and even better, do what I did, and whenever you have a free moment, check your preferred flight on the Kayak app on your phone. I watched the same flight from Vancouver - Houston - Cozumel (one way) jump from $600 (where it sat forever) to $650 to $800 and then down to $400 (duh, where I booked it obviously)... so it does happen, just keep watching!!! :)

I booked my airfare last week (whoops forgot to post when I did it LOL) but anyway, there was a QUICK DIP in prices so I jumped on it and got my order in! If you're waiting on airfare, just sign up for alerts via Kayak and even better, do what I did, and whenever you have a free moment, check your preferred flight on the Kayak app on your phone. I watched the same flight from Vancouver - Houston - Cozumel (one way) jump from $600 (where it sat forever) to $650 to $800 and then down to $400 (duh, where I booked it obviously)... so it does happen, just keep watching!!! :)

That's great news! You're so lucky. I can't believe you got you're ticket for only $400. Go figure on the airlines, no rhyme, no reason.

Anyone going to go bar hopping at the end of the trip?

Here's a hint:
coz-sign.jpg

Back
Top Bottom