Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have a smart phone? Download DiveSSI and see if you can get a digital copy of your c-card. I don't know if I got mine for free because I'm an SSI instructor, but... it was easy to get to. I know PADI charges $37 for the digital C-card...

If that doesn't work... I can check and find out how to get replacement cards.

Al

If I remember correctly any PADI shop/divemaster/instructor can look up your c-card online by your first/last name and b-day. PADI will also send an email for $10. As my c-card was 1,000miles away last year, Diveparadise looked mine up for me.

I will have mine with me this time around, I also scanned it and emailed it to myself just to have a backup.

Wonderful news!!! I placed our C-Cards in such a "safe" place I can't find them... LOL! Anyone know the process of getting new cards from SSI?

I normally keep them with our dive logs but I did something with them...

Last year during my lost wallet incident, my c-card went missing along with it. Luckily before the trip I had filled out Dive Paradise's Diver Information Card, printed it out, and had it in my luggage. The dive shop accepted that as enough proof to let me dive. Here is a link to the card:

Diver's Information Sheet (PDF format)

---------- Post added ----------

Oh, and sadly I will not be going this year. I had given myself until June 1st for airfare to be under $500 in order for me to go, and it never really got below $625 from Vegas to Cozumel.

Last year during my lost wallet incident, my c-card went missing along with it. Luckily before the trip I had filled out Dive Paradise's Diver Information Card, printed it out, and had it in my luggage. The dive shop accepted that as enough proof to let me dive. Here is a link to the card:

Diver's Information Sheet (PDF format)

---------- Post added ----------

Oh, and sadly I will not be going this year. I had given myself until June 1st for airfare to be under $500 in order for me to go, and it never really got below $625 from Vegas to Cozumel.

Sorry to hear your not going to be able to make it. We'll have a drink for you. :wink:

I did post a link to Dive Paradises site and recommended printing and filling out the sheet ahead of time.

30 Days Until The
SCUBABOARD
INVASION Begins

Long Video but lots of great stuff

Thanks Dennis for posting this latest compilation video of Cozumel - it is the best I have seen yet! Let's hope that we get to enjoy quite a few of the same encounters.

~Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom