Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you hide your laptop under your mattress, don't forget (tequila) before you jump into bed. :laughing:

Also, if you are drinking tequila, keep a note pad and pen next to your bed. Be sure to write down the name of the person you are with. You won't remember in the morning. :D

Hey, Moonie, are we related?

Moonie, I can see you are going to be a lot of [-]trouble[/-] fun in Cozumel. :D

Do the rooms have safes in them?

The safes are big enough for a tablet but def not a laptop. Basiclally we kept our phones/passports/tickets/money in the safe last year. We left the laptop out quite a bit while we were there and we still had it when we left. Although the past can not predict the future...

Does anyone remember if you get a dive locker per room, or per diver? This didn't apply to me last year. If you only get one per room, if anyone is renting gear and doesn't need their dive locker, I would gladly put it to good use :wink:

Is the locker big enough for two sets of gear?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom