Is Calling Someone an Ahole and a Jerk Against Tos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AXL72:
sooo, umm, now that our homones are settling down....what do u all think about that whacko astronaut lady?

I just hope that wearing diapers while driving doesn't catch on.

fndmylove:

Yeah, but I might consider it when trying to make good drive time from Houston to the Keys!!!

well, with a bloody SUV, I have to stop more often for gas than to use the bathroom.

Maybe i wont consider the diaper thingy.

H2Andy:
dude that was last page 're all singing Kumbaya now ...

here's some ManMidol

"DUDE" maybe you are taking you ManMidol etc. At least do not put false quotes up. That is sad. We can agree to disagree, do it with some honesty. Might be a good change.

mdb:
"DUDE" maybe you are taking you ManMidol etc. At least do not put false quotes up. That is sad. We can agree to disagree, do it with some honesty. Might be a good change.

i see you need Extra Strength ManMidol...

:eyebrow:

I ain't giving up my extra-special kill all that ales ya man-midol for mdb's well being.

So dont even think about asking me.

mdb:
jagfish: I'm not sure where we will be diving. Most likely off the Izu peninsula. Apollo maintains a complete service center with rental, scooters, etc. I am not yet sure of the dates for diving.
Email sent...

...and I thought figuring out who shot "JR" was exciting! I'll never watch Dallas again with thread fun like this!

;-)

AXL72:
sooo, umm, now that our homones are settling down....what do u all think about that whacko astronaut lady?
:shakehead

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 75
fndmylove:
you're not goin to start a new thread on this, are you?

can't believe I read the whole thread! I have a headache......Andy you're a ____ and ____.:wink: TOS friendly words only.

clgsamson:
....Andy you're a ____ and ____.:wink: TOS friendly words only.

my nerves can't TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

why don't you ever care about how I feel??? why do you not LISTEN to me??

:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom