Is Diver Alert (Whistle on LP inflator) DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you and a handful of others want to discuss anything, open a thread in practioners and I will participate.

I would love to but I'm afraid I don't have the experience to know what to ask. The stage planning in caves was a good read, as well as a few others. I just wish that there were more people starting good threads so that those of us that are newer at this can lurk around and learn some more of what we don't even know we don't know.

Hunter

The only difference between the two forums now is that certain "protected class" problem posters can't post in practioners. I don't think Lamont takes his role as seriously as say JeffG did. :wink:

lost enough people at work that i'm too busy these days...

mexico next week, though, so maybe i'll get a bit of a recharge...

I would love to but I'm afraid I don't have the experience to know what to ask. The stage planning in caves was a good read, as well as a few others. I just wish that there were more people starting good threads so that those of us that are newer at this can lurk around and learn some more of what we don't even know we don't know.

Hunter

ok starting one for you...

lost enough people at work that i'm too busy these days...

mexico next week, though, so maybe i'll get a bit of a recharge...

Just trying to make you post and I agree that attempting to mod takes way too much time. Have a good trip to Mexico.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom