Is It me Or has SB Gotten very Segregated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey mempilot, where have you been? I haven't seen you around in a couple of years. In your own room somewhere? :D

I was off working on my people skills and getting over my compulsive need to post WTF? which used to and probably still does get some goats! :D

I was off working on my people skills and getting over my compulsive need to post WTF? which used to and probably still does get some goats! :D

Sweet, nice to see you. I am not sure you remember Store Wars, but I still watch that and crack up.

Sweet, nice to see you. I am not sure you remember Store Wars, but I still watch that and crack up.

OMG, I do remember Store Wars, and now I'm going to have to watch it again before I go to bed! It makes me laugh too, which says a lot about me:lotsalove:. It took me nearly 2 years to get it out of my head, and now it will return to haunt me forever! :mooner:

OMG, I do remember Store Wars, and now I'm going to have to watch it again before I go to bed! It makes me laugh too, which says a lot about me:lotsalove:. It took me nearly 2 years to get it out of my head, and now it will return to haunt me forever! :mooner:

I'll take that as a thank you. Now I want a canoli :shakehead: Enjoy and have a good night.

I put my application in for that forum this evening. Let me know when the background check is complete and the gods approve the Mempilot.

I go silent for a couple of years and look what happens; a room for silent guys (well underwater anyway!). :D

i will have almity1 check you in tonight!

now to find out how you can get a badge like this....
badges_ccr_diver.gif

:D

Badges? I don't need no stinkn' badges!

Sorry, couldn't resist the Blazing Saddles line.

I put my application in for that forum this evening. Let me know when the background check is complete and the gods approve the Mempilot.

I go silent for a couple of years and look what happens; a room for silent guys (well underwater anyway!). :D

Seems to me that a lot of RB-guys are quite vocal even uw:shakehead::wink:

Back
Top Bottom