Is it really cheating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I go on trips by myself too! Beast can't always get off work, especially on short notice.

Got4boyz, we're close to each other...let me know, I'll go with ya somewhere!

Got4boyz, if I were on the same continent, I would dive with you. As it is, I am sure there are many divers searching for a buddy. If, as I infer from your name, you have sons, why not get them into diving, if they are old enough.

Going WITHout husbands is fun. One very good reason to dive without my husband is my diving instructor: 6'3", 185lbs., bronzed, long sun-bleached locks etc.....hehehe the women in the courses hang on his every word :D

gozumutti

Hey Ladies

I would be mighty proud to dive with you...thing is I'am not sure if I resemble a BEAST (OMG Dee!!) and I'am certain I'am not in the same league as Goz's instructor!! :( (Maybe that's why the ladies don't "hang" on my every word!! more like "what the heck did he just say"!!!

As long as it's fun!!

:)

Gozmutti and Remora you both are too funny. Gozmutti, I won't tell you husband you said that. LOL

Unfortunately my boys are still too young. They are only 10, 8, twins 6! I'll have to wait at least a couple more years.

So where are you from Goz? Just because we don't live on the same continent doesn't mean we couldn't dive together. I don't go diving on MY continent! LOL

Dee, I would love to get together sometime. I'm very new to this so I need lots of suggestions if you don't mind! I'll email you! Thanks!!!

Remora, I still think that the lady divers from my class will make the safest and most well-informed divers :D

Got4boyz, I live in Switzerland, and the Red Sea is about the closest for any reasonably warm water !

gozu

Hey Goz!

How does that well informed go...maybe something like...."is he ever buff"..."how about the way his bicep ripples when he does that mask thing a ma jiggy" "Did he say something about water?" I can well imagine!!! I'll bet his continuing education classes are full too :) And here I thought us guys were bad!! :devilish: Everytime I read Dee's pet name for her S/O I just can't stop laughing....priceless!

He earned the name Beast when he was in law enforcement from the local criminals. MY nickname for him is quite different!

Originally posted by Remora
Hey Goz!

How does that well informed go...maybe something like...."is he ever buff"..."how about the way his bicep ripples when he does that mask thing a ma jiggy" "Did he say something about water?" I can well imagine!!! I'll bet his continuing education classes are full too :) And here I thought us guys were bad!! :devilish: Everytime I read Dee's pet name for her S/O I just can't stop laughing....priceless!

Hehehe Remora, yes - all that and more. But actually, he is VERY serious, is passionate about making his protégées into the best divers possible. The fact that he is hunk is just a bonus for the ladies and I for one appreciate it:D

But seriously: Got4boyz - do you? have 4 boys?

gozumutti

But seriously: Got4boyz - do you? have 4 boys?

gozumutti

Yes I do! Ryan 10, Race 8, Cameron & Colton both 6 (twins of course, LOL)

Got4boyz...OMG that is a handful - and you have time to dive? My sons are in their teens - Christian 16 and Severin 17. I also have a daughter 25 who has a daughter, 2, and I cannot get ANY of them interested in diving....they must be foundlings... :D

Back
Top Bottom