Is it too early to start talking about MAY 2010??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What wet suit will everyone be bringing in May, It's my first visit to Coz.

Cheers
Matthew Hoy

With water temps averaging about 80 degrees year round, most people don't really need anything, but it's a good idea to have at least some lycra to preven hydroid or fire coral stings. I just wear a 2 mil long sleeve surf jacket and a pair of knee length shorts so it will dry out faster. I just take my chances on stings between my knees and my boots.

If you get cold really easy, you might go with a 3 mil full lenght.

With water temps averaging about 80 degrees year round, most people don't really need anything...
It really depends on the individual. I get chilled in May on the second dive or a night dive without wearing 'prene, so I wear a shortie.

GinA,

I think my rapid breathing air hoggyness keeps me warm..... My wife on the other hand gets cold and always wears a full wetsuit. Of course she can make a tank last 2-3 days, so its no wonder.....

860 hours until I get to feel the warm tropical breezes and smell the ocean once more. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom