Is sidemount DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. DIR is really holding us back from achieving anything.

Be gone
You first infidel, y'all kafir . . . the way you practice & promote it gives it all a bad name.

You first infidel, y'all kafir . . . the way you practice & promote it gives it all a bad name.

And you're doing wonders for AG's nonsense.

I don't promote dir and don't care if it has a good or bad name. Let David rhea and jarrod concern themselves with that.

First time I've had Reductio ad Taliban used against me.

And apparently exercising my First Amendment rights to call AG on his decade of nonsense puts me in the same category as islamic terrorists...

Haven't heard a peep out of UTD lately, is it dead yet? AG has to be getting tired of it, and his backers have to be tired of him... Its about time for it to either implode or for someone else to take over...

Still going strong :)

I'm guessing most of us are spending more time in the water than on the internet.

I don't think it's about giving it a bad name, you're just giving it the wrong name. The bafoonery that you're practicing isn't DIR.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread is being closed for review. There is some agency bashing going on here, which is against the rules not only of SB, but also explicitly for this particular forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom