Is "the first rule of Scubaboard is that you don't talk about Scubaboard?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the first questions I ask when meeting another diver is "Are you on ScubaBoard?" I'm always ready to meet someone I've conversed (and probably argued) with in person!

For some reason nobody (except me, I guess) has a recognizable photograph next to their posts. Like, hey, I'm really going to recognize you by your photo in scuba gear if I run into you under water! :cool2:

For some reason nobody (except me, I guess) has a recognizable photograph next to their posts. Like, hey, I'm really going to recognize you by your photo in scuba gear if I run into you under water! :cool2:

... actually, that's me in my avatar ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

... actually, that's me in my avatar ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I've met Bob and that *is* him in his avatar. :D

Of course Matt, I never dive wearing a jacket and tie. Just in case we do meet on a scuba trip down South sometime in the future, this is how I look both from the front and the rear:

1282 - ScubaBoard Gallery
1082 - ScubaBoard Gallery

Cheers

... I don't usually wear the hood ornament ...

P8060322.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

For some reason nobody (except me, I guess) has a recognizable photograph next to their posts.
I have had more people recognize me than I can count. I look just like that! :D

Except for the pipe I look like my avatar pic. Gave up smoking and decided to spend the money I saved on diving. So far the smoking would have been cheaper, but my SAC would have suffered.:D

For a new diver (me) knowing about SB has been very helpful when it comes to looking up equiptment and diving abroad. Even if its not widely talked about, I am glad someone told me to check it out.

For some reason nobody (except me, I guess) has a recognizable photograph next to their posts.

I dunno. I think my avatar has a very recognizable face :wink:

I don't look anything like my avatar. If you happen to meet my avatar, I suggest you RUN, swim fast, or have one BF speargun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom