ISOSAD: The International Semi-Organized ScubUNO Association of Divers

Members of ISOSAD. (Vote, and your name will be included on the public results.)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wouldn't it be more like, "You salvaged my battleship!"?

Aha! That's it! Instead of artillery fire, the called (signaled) shots are actually...

*FISHING BOATS*

Usually, they're off the wreck ("miss"), but sometimes they tie into a wreck ("hit"). Eventually, all the wrecks are packed with people fishing, so there are no dive spots left (except in the vast sandy "desert" between the wrecks). The last person with a place to tie in to dive a wreck wins.

Lol...now all we need to do is come up with a design for a scuba Monopoly board...Scubopoly?

They have a Scubopoly already, IIRC. We need a better one. (I don't think the non-coastal US is represented at all, and I'm not sure about the rest, either.)

What's on the current one?

"Ah man, I landed on PADI Place...I gotta Put Another Dollar In..."

Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your servers...
:showtime:

I think that the markers for battle ship probably would not float. The seem fairly dense for plastic and not all plastic floats. The might be a little hard to put in the board with your mits on though.

As for calling your shots, if you were using dry or 5 finger wet gloves, hand signals would work. FOr 3 fingered mits, you could write your shots on a slate. A hit would be a nod, and a miss a shake of your head.

Back
Top Bottom