IT and Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bloody 'ell pchelp, i wasnt born until 82! :)
haha I remember on my CCIE Written course everyone had about 10 years on me.. was quite impressed i could keep up with them to be honest :wink:

I'm also new to the diving scene myself, but have been in IT about 6 years now (yes i count those weekends spent working at the internet cafe when i was a wee 14 year old, after all, without that I wouldnt of gotten into this network malarky!) :)

I tend to be more of an outdoor small group type sports person than a team player (dont read too deep into that, i just dont like team sports much!)
I cycle, hike, camp, canoe(kayak), abseil, rock climb, swim, that kinda stuff :)
Diving was fun last time I remember doing it! don't now how I will shape up since my ear infection a few years ago, have never really been able to test the poor ears deeper than pool depth!

*crosses fingers* :)

Thanks for all your input guys and gals, nice to know we all have so much more than just diving (and drinking) in common (ok maybe the drinking is just a brit/aus thing) :)

Keep the posts rolling in if you havn't already :p

Been programming for about 15 years.... diving for just 2 months.

More importantly, I hope to someday retire from programming, but I never want to retire from diving! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom