its official now...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
OK.. some of you already know, some may have caught the hint in a passing thread a few weeks ago that my wife and I were expecting.. again... but have kind of kept it a little low key until after our first pre-natal appointment. Well.. that was Monday (I know, I should have put it up after the appointment then right?) and am just now getting the free time to say...

Its OFFICIAL, we're expecting #2 now.. due date of January 23! :D

Fun math says that if the lil one is born 8 days early I'll share a B-day with him/her. 9 days and he/she will share with NetDoc. If born near the 23rd he/she will be in between Xavier and I (X's bday is Feb 7). I'd give some more B-day comparisons but I dont know who else has a birthday in that time frame here..

Until we find out if its a boy or a girl I'll maintain the same as I did with Xavier with my thoughts.. the gender doesn't matter to me, I only ask for healthy :)

Names you ask? If its a boy, Ian Hollis, if its a girl, Molly Morgan (unless my wife changed her mind again).

Anyway, I'm pretty stoked and you'll probably see more little updates as time goes on! :)

CONGRATS to you both!!! Can't wait to see the next little Colin/Kris!

All the best to you both, from Grier (and Sarah, my daughter, who's reading the board with me this morning.)

Hi Collin and Kris. My dad was just telling me how cute Xavier is. Maybe I can help with babysitting when you two are diving sometime.

I'm also looking forward to meeting Victoria!!! (I can watch her when you get back into the water, Rick.) :hug:

(Actually I'll help if I'm not snorkling with dad :icosm07: )

Party over here, Party over there, Yeah Yeah!!! :dazzler1:
Sarah :59:

So they are only going to be about a year apart? At least you will get the diaper stage over with quicker :wink: Well done, just stop going at it like rabbits unless you want a football/baseball team of your own.

Since you be having another one, does that mean I get to have the little X-man?

Congrats...

simbrooks:
So they are only going to be about a year apart? At least you will get the diaper stage over with quicker :wink: Well done, just stop going at it like rabbits unless you want a football/baseball team of your own.

Actually, Xavier will be going on 2 years old when this lil one is born :)

Kris thinks she wants one or two more kids stilll.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom