its official now...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks ya'll.. my wife is doing a lot of grinning after reading your replies :)

AnZal.. a big plastic bucket? That would be to sit on out at the end of the driveway because there's no way I would be allowed to smoke it any closer to the house, right? :)

Congrats Bulla and Bulla!!!

Congrats guys!!!!! with a son like Xavier I'd probably try to have a few more too... Can't wait to catch up with ya'll again, we had a really great time!!!!

O.K. Bulla's....here are some choices for names.. If it's a girl, Conchita (for little Conch with the cha.. make that chi sound).

If it's a boy Salchichon Bulla! I think it's perfect.. :dazzler1:

Congrats.....if the new little baby Bulla turns out half as fun as little X-man I know we'll all have great fun on our dive parties!!!! :wink:

Last dive??? I hope that I didn't scare you to badly on that night dive :11: but I'm honored to be at the last one for the next 9 months or so...

Now I'll try and post them pics somewhere....

Wildbill:cop_2:

Congrats on the new babe. If she is late (LOL) in making her appearance she might arrive on my birthday Feb 20th...
Zuzanne

Zuzanne.. WOW.. she'd be really unhappy if things went that long! :lol:

Thanks for the kind notes, ya'll.. Kris has been reading these and is just Ms. Beamy happy. She just can't believe how much of a caring community people on here are. :)

I am not surprised at the caring community. That is what makes SB such a great place to hang!

CBulla:
Thanks ya'll.. my wife is doing a lot of grinning after reading your replies :)

AnZal.. a big plastic bucket? That would be to sit on out at the end of the driveway because there's no way I would be allowed to smoke it any closer to the house, right? :)

Didn't think of that .... True, you could do that .... Was actually remembering smoking a cigar once ... may have been a bit eager ..... and really needed a big plastic bucket at the time :06:

Congrats, that's MOST exciting news!
And that's great that Kris will want more kids, that's more bodies to carry your gear! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom