It's Sandal Time again....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

too funny cuz... (though I think crpntr133's right... many of the "rules" the guys should pay attention to)

now about those socks!!!! arrrg

DivingGal:
too funny cuz... (though I think crpntr133's right... many of the "rules" the guys should pay attention to)

now about those socks!!!! arrrg

Please don't ask me to paint my toe nails though. The guys might think I am weird. :11:

ok, true story... maybe not the best place to post it, but this nail talk fits in:

i show my wife the pictures i took over the weekend get together at Ginnie Springs with tons of SB divers. the pics include caves, caverns, turtles, bass, divers in holes, divers with lights coming out of holes, and more!

her one comment, looking at a picture of Madeline, HID in hand, crawling out of the Eye:

she's got nice nails

?????????????????

I am the queen of the perfect manicure- and I like them long. Spectre (my bf) refers to them as "stripper nails"

CuriousMe:
How on earth do you manage that....my nails disintegrate after each and every two tank dive.
Peace,
Cathie

Maintenance, maintenance, and wearing your dive gloves, does help! :crafty:

chickdiver:
I am the queen of the perfect manicure- and I like them long. Spectre (my bf) refers to them as "stripper nails"

Oh no baby. _you_ call 'em stripper nails. I just get flashbacks to X-Men when you get them too close to my neck.

Dee:
For all you ladies who wait for this time of year, let's not forget these basic rules...
It's That Time of Year
I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.
I will shave the hairs off my big toe.
Soul!

Well that's wonderful!. (Are you sure you're not from Miami?LOL) We have these rules down here all year long.

"You have hair on your big toe?? :11:"

Dee:
For all you ladies who wait for this time of year, let's not forget these basic rules...

It's That Time of Year

Just a friendly reminder, it's that time of the year again. Please raise your big toes and repeat after me:

As a member of the Beaux Pieds Sisterhood, I pledge to follow The Rules when I wear sandals and other open-toe shoes:

Hear, hear, Dee! You have done the world a great service.....

Now who will take it upon themselves to write a similar creed regarding crop tops and hip huggers? I have noticed some frightening apparitions out there. . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom