It's Sandal Time again....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
someone reported a man in his 50's wearing a SPEEDO and dress socks and dress shoes, walking on Miami Beach...

ewwwwww !!! I see it around here all the time. Mental scars that just don't heal

love2godeep:
Hear, hear, Dee! You have done the world a great service.....

Now who will take it upon themselves to write a similar creed regarding crop tops and hip huggers? I have noticed some frightening apparitions out there. . . .

Everytime I see a woman dressed in one of these ill-conceived outfits all I can say is "I wish I had her mirror!" I mean wouldn't it be great to put on an atrocious outfit and have your mirror make you think you look fabulous?

Sorry...other than being at work..We don't own anything else.
It's Sandals Everyday....But it's nice to see that You will all be able to wear them soon too...Enjoy

I don't usually paint my toe nails.............I do however shave my big toe.

That's great Dee....I promise on my big toe to follow all rules during this summer season.

H2Andy:
AHHH my eyes!! Stop bringing up horrible ijmages of tourists in walking shorts with blindingly white legs and black socks and sandals!!!!

someone reported a man in his 50's wearing a SPEEDO and dress socks and dress shoes, walking on Miami Beach...

Heck, I wish he or one of his buddies had been there the day I was there...I wouldn't have had that creepy feeling that I was in a lifestyle magazine ad.

Anyhow, I could add a couple of things of my own.

Be vigilant for:
blood blisters
cheese-crusty thick white spatualte or shell-pasta nails
odd green or blue coloration (especially under the nails)
large crusts of rubbery, white soaked epidermis around the nails
athlete's foot
toes that look like they're literally flaking off when wet
patches of varicose veins more than an inch square

If at all in doubt about whether your feet are sandal friendly:
worn out Chucks or Airwalks. You do have a pair in your closet, don't you?

Personally I'm not much of a sandal guy; I always had a phobia about my feet for some reason, now it's just a personal taste thing. Between dives I'm either barefoot or in my old sneaks. If I must, it'll probably be some kind of Teva knockoff.

Sandals on ladies, however...woo woo. :wink:

cheers

Billy S.

crpntr133:
HEY!!!! WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS? Some of these rules I hope don't apply to most guys but if all apply by all means follow them.
Don't wear bright red,pink or purple, guys!!! Unless you make a dive flag out of it.LOL! :07:

Dee:
I will promise to go my local beauty school at least once per season and have a real pedicure (they are about $15 and worth EVERY penny). I say spend another $15.00 and get a even better one.

Just once per season??? :11:

Kimber

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom