It's that time again... MAY 2011!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sitting in the Blue Angel looking out at the water and getting ready to go diving in a couple of hours. So sorry about the rest of you guys. :D

zMya and Brodydog, where are you? I'm in 102.

So, we were there yesterday, probably the same time you were! Were at the table getting 2 for 1 daiquari's and margaritas?

Chris

8 dives done, Tucan Catamaran and now off to the mainland for 2 days to visit the ruins. Still have 8 more dives scheduled upon returning to Cozumel. Will post review with pics later. Wet Wendy's margaritas are still huge and tasty. Vis has been good and temps between 80 and 82 so far.

Okay lets start a Wet Wendy's meet and greet list. The window that Radhal and Craig66 gave me was Monday the 23rd through Thursday the 26th. How about we shoot for the 26th so we can share dive stories from earlier in the week. We still have a week and a half to change the date but this will get us started. Also might as well wait for the pod people to return to the cruise ships so how about say 6:30pm? Once again we have some time to alter that if need be.

Wet Wendy's 6:30pm Thursday May 26th

Old Gaffer (Tom) and spouse (Mollie)
Radhal and Craig66
Scubabun and Brewing Diver

Gaffer

I sent a message to Wet Wendy's informing them of our intention to have a meet and greet on the 26th. Anybody else care to join us?

Gaffer

Just got back - 6 dives total, Maracaibo, Palancar Caves, Columbia Deep, Santa Rosa (twice). What a great trip, I am actually going to do a little write up about the service that I received while on the island (later, too busy working again).

Anybody want to meet up at Wet Wendys thursday May 12 about 8:00

Got an email from Chad at Wet Wendy's and he said he will be ready for us on the 26th. He also mentioned that he is looking at a projector and screen so folks can show their dive videos. That would be cool. Do not do photography myself yet but sure like looking at other divers photos an videos!

Anybody else up for Wet Wendy's on May 26th, 6:30pm?

Gaffer

If anyone staying on Cozumel on May 26th would like to meet other scubaboarders stop at Wet Wendy's at 6:30pm on Thursday May 26th. Wet Wendy's is located just north of the town square on 5 about a half a block up on the left. Best Margarita I have ever had was there! They also have a neat little shop and I remember some really cool glassware that we were gonna buy but was worried about them getting broken in our luggage! Chad and his wife run a nice bar/restaurant.

If you know you are gonna stop by and want to be put on the for sure list just post here and I will add you to the list. Six of us so far. But if you are not sure but still want to stop by all the better!

Gaffer

I haven't found it yet but I'm sure I'll come across it with a little more exploring. If I can find it I'll stop by.

I haven't found it yet but I'm sure I'll come across it with a little more exploring. If I can find it I'll stop by.

Cuyler that would be great if you could join us and you are real close by. follow the Melgar to Benito Juarez which borders the left side of the town plaza walk along Juarez to ave 5 which borders the back of the plaza and take a left (north on 5) its just a half block up on your left.

Gaffer

Back
Top Bottom