Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and yet a little better! labs way improved, vent settings better so lungs working better, but still very very swollen tummy. they don't know why. they're gonna do an ultrasound of his tummy in a bit & see if anything pops up that might be causing the trouble. there's a possibility of exploratory surgery to see if there's something that needs fixing, but it's not certain they'll do that.

keep up the good vibes. we are using them by the bushel!

Good to hear that he is doing a little bit better, every bit counts. I hope they figure out his tummy problems soon...Sending good vibes!

Thank you for the update Marci

BabyDuck:
...still very very swollen tummy...possibility of exploratory surgery to see if there's something that needs fixing

Just like us females, a guy has a beer belly and we want it fixed :eyebrow:

Serious good vibes coming your way! HUGS!
Ber :lilbunny:

Keeping the good vibes coming. I've known a couple of premie babes who had a bumpy road the first little while, with happy endings. It's amazing how resilient those little people are.

Roller coaster doesn't begin to describe it for us, I can't imagine what it's like for you. TSandM is right, take care of your self and know that Jameson is in all our thoughts and prayers.

We'll all just continue to send our hugs, thoughts, prayers and love to you both. Feel free to use all you need. We keep thinking about you both.

ok, good good!

i think of young Mr. Edwards all through the day

the ultrasound didn't show anything beyond lots of poop. his liver, gallbladder, and biliary tree looked ok, and no fluid in his abdomen. he had lots of stuff come out of a tube sucking out his tummy from above for a day or so, but nothing much since. a few organisms cultured out, but seem to be incidental. his lungs are still doing really great, by far the best they've been.

so they don't know what has caused this. as long as it gets better & doesn't happen again, we all don't really care. it's more the thought that it *could* happen again & we need to be able to prevent that keeping the docs looking for an answer.

held him yesterday for several hours. he's very snuggly, and sucked on his paccy for a long time. lovely little thing...

Marci,

That is wonderful news. I know that he enjoyed having his mommy hold him. I know that it is scary when the doctors don't know what caused something. Just continue to hope and pray for the best and that it doesn't happen again. You both continue in our prayers and we are always checking for updates on both you and the little one.

Hang in there both of you and have a wonderful, heathful weekend.

YAF and The K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom