Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been checking back in and hoping for a good update today so I was so glad to hear that things are improving. I'm keeping the both of you in my thoughts.

So glad to hear the duckling is doing better.....Now no backsliding, you hear me Mr?

I hope that this will soon be a part of the past...good wishes and prayers coming yours and Jameson's way

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that he stabilized.

I had so hoped, for your sake, that you wouldn't have this kind of road to travel, but it is far more common than not with babies who are so very early. Many make it, but there are a lot of ups and downs before the road in front of them is a smooth one. I hope you are taking care of yourself -- getting enough rest, and enough to eat. It's awfully easy to let the stress get the better of you.

Holding a good thought for the little one.

The last few minutes catching up on Sir Jameson's saga has been a rollercoaster ride. I am glad that is on the rise once again.

You and Jameson are in my thoughts.

Hang in there Marci, I know I never come around anymore, but I am here if you need me!

Thanks for letting us know how you guys are doing. You are in our thoughts. Amazing how someone so tiny can be so very strong.

My family and I send all the best to little Jameson.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom