jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
S'okay. Thanks for asking. Heading to Rhode Island today :jump:

LOL your not excited are you?

Don't get to crazy and hurt it :)

Have fun Be safe up north not just in the shower :)

jhbryaniv:
LOL She is supposed to be going down to Seattle. . . that part is true . . . How is your hand doing?

Ok, Misss....I am out of the loop, what happened to your hand?

Tell Johhny I said Hi, K?

She had surgery for something on her wrists, I believe . . .

SoCalAngel:
Ok, Misss....I am out of the loop, what happened to your hand?

Tell Johhny I said Hi, K?

Hey chickie chick! I was hoping I would see you more often since you found the thread. Anywhoozle, I had surgery on my right hand for carpal tunnel about 5 weeks ago. This past Monday I had the left one down, owieeeeeee!

Anyway, I have been diving in the great white north today. Johnny took me out. He was great, dealt with all the gear so's I didn't hurt my hand. I just put it on and went swimming :D

Oh and I had a present for me when I got here :blinking:

Okay time to shower bbiab.

Missdirected:
Hey chickie chick! I was hoping I would see you more often since you found the thread. Anywhoozle, I had surgery on my right hand for carpal tunnel about 5 weeks ago. This past Monday I had the left one down, owieeeeeee!

Anyway, I have been diving in the great white north today. Johnny took me out. He was great, dealt with all the gear so's I didn't hurt my hand. I just put it on and went swimming :D

Oh and I had a present for me when I got here :blinking:

Okay time to shower bbiab.

Well, I meant to be on more...but I just started working part-time (in addition to selling Cookie Lee Jewelry), which really tires me out. I am substituting, which is fun, but after 11 months of not working at all, spending 7 hours with students takes all the energy out of me..so after work, I fall asleep.

Sorry to hear about needing surgery for carpel tunnel. Your nerves muist have been pinched purty bad. One of my nuero's tried telling me that I had carpel tunnel, the reason for losing feeling in my right hand...another did a full on baattery of tests and said it was my c4 nerve that was pinched, not carpel tunnel. Not sure which I'd rather have???

So, what kind of present did you get? :eyebrow:

BTW, John, what did you end of getting for that gorgeous goddaughter of yours?

CIMG2917.jpg

HERE SHE IS!!!!!!!

MORE PICTURES IN MY PHOTOBUCKET, UNDER MACK!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i forgot to ask - show is the Yummy-God-Mummy??

almitywife:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i forgot to ask - show is the Yummy-God-Mummy??

Ditto - sweet pic - you two look perfect together in your baby yellow and pink outfits. Hey John; double duty, eh? Think Pink and godfather duties :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom