Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was diving yesterday? I won't be down there again today. :depressed: I'm assisting with a 2 day class in Novato. I hope you all have some great dives. I want to hear all about the weekend and see the great macro shots from Robin's new lens.

If anyone else is wondering...as Ron did. My daughter ended up going to Tahoe with a friend but I was reminded about this class the other day. Ron seems to think I was making excuses to not go diving. :shocked2: Why would I ever make excuses to not go diving? It kills me to have to stay home when there is good diving to be had. If it were up to me, I'd be diving every weekend but I need to make sure to balance it with the other parts of my life and the people in it.

Amen Michelle!! We all need some balance in some aspects of our lives and I think it is great that you know where you need to find yours. Kudos! Hope your class went well!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom