Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, that one actually has the "it's so ugly, it's cute" affect now (well kinda) but Mike's is just creepy.

Ugh I still hate that stupid Jim Ernst baby.....

Ugh I still hate that stupid Jim Ernst baby.....

Hey now.....

I have two a Son and A Daughter!!!

They are both great kids!:D

Neither looks like this though
imagegif_0.gif

LOL. Thanks Mike, But you never can tell with Michelle, Come on girl I am picking on you!!:D

But how can you be picking on me when I said your baby is "kinda" cute? :blinking:

Jim, it is a fortunate thing that those kids don't look like that. :) ... or like you! JUST KIDDING! :D

Jim, it is a fortunate thing that those kids don't look like that. :) ... or like you! JUST KIDDING! :D

The Daughter is almost a twin two my older sister, the son is the spitting image of me at that age just cuter.

I may not be cute now, But through Junior High and High school with long wavy hair the girls really loved me, Hey wait Shannon loves me , Sigh though she is gone.LOL!

Thank gawd they don't look like me!!:D

You had long hair? Okay, I am not surprised but I would love to see a photo! I already have the musical "Hair" soundtrack going through my head! :)

Hey wait Shannon loves me , Sigh though she is gone.
I'm sorry bud. I didn't even know she was sick.

except of course the mental defect that attracted her to you buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom