Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry bud. I didn't even know she was sick.

except of course the mental defect that attracted her to you buddy!

Ya well at least she still Loves me, Carrie on the other hand only keeps you due to a great deal of pity for you, She has guts I will give her that, I would have shot you years ago the same way you shot my Carpet and with the same gun, Winchester 30-30!

:rofl3:

You all did know Ron is a big game Hunter didn't you, He shot my Carpet:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yes, I had long hair to the center of my back til I was in my early 20's, I will find you a picture!:D

Ahhh, I can picture you as the cute, long haired, party guy in HS. :cool2:

AWW....Thank you! Party guy? Stoner Guy was more to the Truth!:D

But the girls did like me and loved my Hair!LOL!

I figured that but thought "party guy" would cover that too. :wink:

:rofl3:Yup you got me pegged!

I guess because I used to be the cute, petite party girl too. :wink: Ahhh, how things change when you have kids and get older. :depressed:

I guess because I used to be the cute, petite party girl too. :wink: Ahhh, how things change when you have kids and get older. :depressed:

Isn't that the truth....

Someday I MIGHT even grow-up........ NOT!!

I take care of my responsibilities but if growing up means being that boring old fart that sits at home on the couch 24/7 I will not ever grow-up.

I am a child at heart forever!:D

All I need in life now is one of you nice girls to take and keep me!:D

As long as it wasn't a mullet Jim I suppose its acceptable :wink:. Ill be diving in the Dominican Republic next Saturday.. Wreck, Reef, and Cave dive, ill be sure to take pictures for you. Being the resident tropical photography expert and all :p.

As long as it wasn't a mullet Jim I suppose its acceptable :wink:. Ill be diving in the Dominican Republic next Saturday.. Wreck, Reef, and Cave dive, ill be sure to take pictures for you. Being the resident tropical photography expert and all :p.

Expert???

I think not, I am just lucky to get a keeper once in a while.
I just came back from the collage, Back to school next Thursday, I am taking Documentary Photography, Photo-Journalism,and Advanced Photography!

Yikes... I hope I am not going way over my head!

Hope you have a great trip and we get to see some nice pictures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom