Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regretably, I don't have the "equipment" to give Jim a hard time. Sorry!! :11:

:canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms:

Aren't there shops in SF that sell "equipment"?:joke:

Aren't there shops in SF that sell "equipment"?

:lilbunny::snowbear::rose: I am way too much of an :angel_2: to know about those kinds of things!! :rose::snowbear::lilbunny:

But perhaps you can enlighten me! :D

:popcorn:....and she waits for it.... (not so patiently though)

:canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms::canofworms:

Aren't there shops in SF that sell "equipment"?:joke:

Yes..... And prodiver_ca would know, as getting some " Equipment" was his only chance to please his wife!!!

:lilbunny::snowbear::rose: I am way too much of an :angel_2: to know about those kinds of things!! :rose::snowbear::lilbunny:

But perhaps you can enlighten me! :D

:popcorn:....and she waits for it.... (not so patiently though)

I believe on my last visit to the north beach area I saw plenty of small shops that would be very happy to enlighten you.

I believe on my last visit to the north beach area I saw plenty of small shops that would be very happy to enlighten you.

:blush: Oh those kinds! hahaha. Now I need to get over the fact that they let you visit SF. :kidding:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom