Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have .... Like a third um..... eye with out the pants down::rofl3:

OOOOO...... I think I might get into trouble for that part of the post!!

Yikes:no

:rofl3::rofl3:

We are just not right buddy!

Wait - is noone giving Jim a hard time about his third-eye (without the pants down) comment?? :no:no:no Come on guys!! :)

That baby is still freaking me out - but now it's a competition between Zen_man and Jim.....

First and formost.

prodiver_ca , Ron if being good looking ment looking like you??? I would beg to be ugly and I would shave any other part of my body and use it for a face and hide the one on your shoulders!!!:mooner::mooner:

You don't need to beg. TOO LATE! :007:

:cheers:Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!:cheers:

Wait - is noone giving Jim a hard time about his third-eye (without the pants down) comment?? :no:no:no Come on guys!! :)

That baby is still freaking me out - but now it's a competition between Zen_man and Jim.....

My dear you are quite capable of giving Jim a hard time. No need to hold back, I know you can do it!:D

I was going to comment about his third eye, but he couldn't find it. Didn't know he had one!:rofl3::rofl3:

My dear you are quite capable of giving Jim a hard time. No need to hold back, I know you can do it!:D
Regretably, I don't have the "equipment" to give Jim a hard time. Sorry!! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom