Jocassee on sunday 5/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylepreid

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up for doing a dive at jocassee on sunday may 27th? I'm going to try and get in touch with Bill and see if we can do a boat dive in the morning and then do a couple of shore dives off the ramp in the afternoon. Let me know who is interested so that I can let Bill know how many we have going. Heather, Matt, and myself already make 3.

Kyle

Kyle,
Go ahead and put me down. I love to dive with Bill @ off the wall.

Jeremy

Me too!

I should be there with a friend or two, unless we go to West Palm that weekend, but that is unlikey.
:monkeydan

I talked with Bill yesterday and he was at the cooper doing a dive, he said he would get with me when he got back this evening on what his scedule looks like for the 27th. He seems to think it is open for us to dive jocassee with him, so I'll let you guys know whats up when he gets back in touch with me and gives me a final answer on the boat.

Oh, I have to tell you guys this. I went to seaventures yesturday for their scuba outing day, and I won a 7 day blackbeards cruise. WHOOO HOOO.:D

Excellent. When is it for?
:monkeydan

kylepreid:
Oh, I have to tell you guys this. I went to seaventures yesturday for their scuba outing day, and I won a 7 day blackbeards cruise. WHOOO HOOO.:D
YOU won that cruise?

Congratulations... I won the Mares Kaila BC... wanna trade? Found out when I had left for a bit, my name was called for the Tusa Regulator, but wasn't there to pick it up (go figure -- I never win *anything*).

Btw, good meeting you yesterday, Kyle...

BKP:
YOU won that cruise?

Congratulations... I won the Mares Kaila BC... wanna trade? Found out when I had left for a bit, my name was called for the Tusa Regulator, but wasn't there to pick it up (go figure -- I never win *anything*).

Btw, good meeting you yesterday, Kyle...
It was my pleasure, we need to get together and dive sometime.

Thanks for the congrats. You can't say you never win, you got a nice BC out of the deal for free. Whats funny about winning the cruise is my wife wanted to leave at 2:00 but I convienced her to stay till 4:00 for the blackbeards drawing, so needless to say I was rubbing it in once I actually did win.

The cruise certificate is good from sept. 2007 til march 2008. We are thinking of going in march next year so that we can save up for a ticket for heather to go. Plus you have to buy airfare to the bahamas, so that is another expense we have to save for. But all in all we are looking at it as a buy one get one free sort of deal.

Congrats on winning the Blackbeard's trip. You and Heather will have a great time on that boat. Of course if you do not feel that it would be luxurious enough for you then I would be happy to sacrifice and take care of it for you.

scubaPT:
Congrats on winning the Blackbeard's trip. You and Heather will have a great time on that boat. Of course if you do not feel that it would be luxurious enough for you then I would be happy to sacrifice and take care of it for you.
Oh I think we will be just fine... Do you think you can make the jocassee trip? We would love to have you come out and dive with us. I talked with Chuck (nofish) today, and he said he may try to make it out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom